Best Smart Phones in 2020- Most of us are generally confused when we decide to buy a Smart phone. We often use the below queries to search terms on search engines like Google.
“Which is the best selling smart mobile phone in India.”
“Which is the best selling smart mobile phone under 30,000 Rs.”
“Top Selling Mobile Phones in India with Price List”.
“Which one is better “Brand A” or “Brand B” ….and so on the list goes on and on and on.
This article should help you answer these kind of Queries and help you to take a wise call.
Step 1- Understand your need for having the Mobile Phone(Pen down both your short term and long term objectives)- Example – Storing huge amount of pictures and videos, photo shoots, online classes for self/kids, gaming, etc
Step 2- Once you are clear about your need , now it’s time to be clear about your budget. Budget defines the accessibility to various features and lays a clear path to selecting a right Product. You probably might check for any Finance Options, (EMI’s, down payments,
Step 3-Now its time to research about getting a right Product for yourself and you start your search with studying about the features of a Mobile Phones in general and start comparing with available online brands, products, performance history, customer reviews/ feedback, seller options, replacement policy, free gifts, coupon codes, delivery options, cash back offers, etc to name a few and then make a purchase.
Note- In 2020, as we know digitization is the need of the hour, it is important to have a phone that offers you the following specifications so that you are satisfied for the value you pay for.
- Screen Size and Resolution— This is the first thing that you need to pay attention to. Larger the screen Size the better is the experience. These phones are best suited for people whose profession is teaching / students who take up online classes, movie buffs, photographers, digital marketers, short film makers, etc ideal for someone who likes to have a large screen experience and someone who just can’t get away with small screens. Note- For a better User Experience recommended that you go for a Mobile whose screen size is (5.5 + inches, Approx 14 centimeters) FHD+ LCD full screen dot display multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2200 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Front & Rear Camera— It is important to have a really good phone with
32MP rear camera with ultra-wide, super macro, portrait, night mode, 960fps slowmotion, AI scene recognition, pro color, HDR, pro mode | 8MP front camera, Do not Compromise on these features if you love to pose in front of Camera, a travel freak, a professional photographer and someone who loves to use lot of photo editing apps and frequently posts on social media(facebook, instagram, etc). We all love to be appreciated for the Pictures we pose for. Isn’t it?
- Operating System & Processor— It is very important to have a great operating System like Android V9 or V10, with 2.3 Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 8nm octa core processor. This helps the phone to perform better and faster. I don’t prefer owning a phone which hangs frequently during its use as I compromised on its Operating System or Processor specifications when purchasing it.
- Battery Capacity–You should select a phone which has at least 4000mAH lithium-polymer large battery providing talk-time of 24 hours and standby time of 450 hours | 30W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity. If you are someone who doesn’t like to keep your phone on charging mode frequently you should seriously consider this specification while paying for it.
- Memory, Storage & SIM– You should go for at least 4GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G) . A high RAM helps your device to process your requests fast, and larger storage space offers more convenience as you don’t need to frequently worry about transferring your data to hard disk & dual SIM ensures your professional and personal contacts are classified separately to avoid unnecessary confusion.
- Manufacturer Warranty— Ensure the Manufacturer offers at least “1 year manufacturer warranty” for device and “6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries” from the date of purchase. Ensure the deal also includes Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the phone.
Now that you are clear about what are the basics that you need to keep in mind to make a wise Purchase decision. You may want to review Gadgets 360 for your chosen Product. It offers you real user experiences/ reviews in terms of “whats Good and whats Bad” and help you take a wise call.
Step 4- Check out the recommended mobiles basis the above specifications that will give you the value you pay for basis our research and seeking feedback from real time users within my friends network.
- Realme X2 Pro— This Mobile exceeds the above specifications and can be a great value for working professionals whose budget is around 30,000 INR. Shop today by clicking here. Pros: Super fast Charging, 50W Super Vooc Flash charge, in 30 mins to 45 mins , your battery gets charged from 5% to 100%, Great display. Awesome sound quality. 90HZ refresh rate Cons: Battery also drains fast when you play games continuously otherwise for normal use, it lasts for 1 day once its fully charged. It doesn’t have an SD Card Slot.
- Redmi K20 Pro–This Mobile exceeds the above specifications and can be a great value for working professionals whose budget is around 25,000 INR. Shop today by clicking here . Pros: SD 855 Flagship Processor (Fast & Powerful), 48MP Sony 586 Primary Camera (True Snap), 13MP Ultra Wide Camera ( Truly Wide), 8MP Telephoto with 2X Zoom, 20MP pop-up Selfie snapper..It’s best suitable for Photography lovers. Generally the reviews say it’s amazing to watch high quality videos in this phone. If you are a movie lover you will fall in love with this phone. Cons: Selfie Camera is just Good not Excellent, and it takes around 1.5 Hours to charge fully from scratch, some feel that this is a long time to charge a phone.
- Samsung Galaxy M31– This Mobile meets the above specifications and can be a great value for students whose budget is around 17,000 INR. Shop today by clicking here. Pros: 6000 Mah battery is BIG,128 GB storage is pretty good. 512 GB card supported with dedicated external card slot, Both dedicated sim slots support LTE. Both front and rear camera support FHD video 3840×2160. You may not require to carry your DSLR everywhere during day time. Cons: Both front and rear Camera sometimes captures blur images in low light and night mode. Not effective to capture moments in dim lights.
- Redmi Note 8– This Mobile meets your budget and can be of great value for your kids with respect to attending their online classes with ease, recommended for people whose budget is around 12,000 INR. Shop today by clicking here.
- Pros: Battery, Camera, Price and Looks, Go for 64 GB Internal Memory with 4 GB RAM. Cons: No cons as it is one of the most successful models of 2019. Just go for it. click here.
- Vivo U10 – This Mobile meets your budget and can be of great value for your kids with respect to attending their online classes with ease, recommended for people whose budget is around 12,000 INR. Shop today by clicking here. You also get this with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory which is perfectly good to go and will come around 10,000 INR. Shop today and get this deal by clicking here. Pros: Best smartphone for the Price, Simply Unbeatable. With a screen size of 6.35 inches your kid can attend hi online classes with ease. Go for 64 GB Internal Memory with 4 GB RAM or at least 3 GB RAM, this product is recommended by Amazon’s Choice if you notice in the link here. Cons: Camera Quality is good, however if you are a professional photographer it is most likely to disappoint you. If you want to buy a phone to do photo shoots or video shoots this is not your cup of tea. Offer doesn’t include ear phones, so need to buy them separately.
Step 5- Shop any of the above products and I am sure you will enjoy the value for your price. If you are looking for a long term utilization, we strongly recommend you to pick up the best selling mobiles recommended above basis our research and reviews analysed by various users.
To summarize the whole article, in order to get a best deal while purchasing a mobile phone ensure your preferred model meet the below specifications without any fail, failing which there is no point in investing in a smartphone.
In my personal Opinion, the below two products have good performance trends when compared to recent launches with respect to Price and Features that are required for fulfilling most of our Needs.
Top 3 reasons of having a Smart Phone that meets all the above features:
- It will help you access the media files faster and loads images & videos faster. Extremely useful in sharing large amount of data faster with intended recipients.
- Your Videos will be clear and your audiences can see and hear you better without any interruptions. Extremely useful when you attend or take online classes.
- You need not take frequent data backups as you have sufficient data storage. Extremely useful when your work and income depends largely on Mobile phones with internet connection. Today owing to cost benefits lot of companies prefer hiring candidates with a good smart phone who can be assigned work from home responsibilities.
Finally now its your turn – Which Mobile Phone do you use? In case you found our article helpful in selecting the right Product and gave you a great value for the money you spend we will be glad to hear from you about your experience.
P. Phani Kiran.